What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small data file that we store on your computer in order to keep track of what happens during your visit and to be able to recognize the computer. A cookie is not a program and does not contain viruses.
Cookies are necessary to make the website work. Cookies also help us to get an overview of your visit to the website, so that we can continuously optimize and target the website to your needs and interests. Cookies remember, for example, what you have put in your shopping basket, and whether you have previously visited the site etc.
These cookies are required for the website to provide a service that the final user has expressly requested. These can e.g. be cookies used to make a shopping basket work.
- The content of the website is stored and managed through the Hedal Kruse Brohus CMS platform. It sets cookies, which are used to recognize you when you move around the page and remember if you are logged in, for example.
These cookies are used to ensure the optimal user experience on the website. These are e.g. selected preferences such as language or choices that make navigation easier. No personally identifiable data is collected by this type of cookie.
Videos embedded on the site are embedded via YouTube. YouTube uses i.a. cookies to record which video is shown and how much of the video you have watched. YouTube cookies are so-called Flash cookies.
Operation and optimization cookies
These cookies are used for the operation of the website. This can e.g. mean counting the number of visitors or other information to be used for analysis. They are also used in connection with questionnaires.
These cookies may, to a limited extent, collect data that can be attributed to the individual user.
- We use Google Analytics to analyze how users use the website. The information that the cookies collect about your use (traffic data, including your IP address) is sent to and stored on Google's servers in the USA.
You can opt out of Google Analytics cookies here: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Marketing - anonymous tracking across websites
These cookies are used to track users across their visits to multiple websites. These cookies can be used to build profiles that show which searches each user has made or which pages they have visited. These cookies may store data that identifies the individual user or that contains specific information about the user.
Anonymous data can be shared with third parties.
- Cookies from Facebook are used to display a "like" button and information about which of your Facebook friends like the page. Facebook also provides access to a statistics tool (Facebook Insights) that shows information about the use of Facebook.
Marketing - targeted advertising
These cookies are used to follow search, reading and purchase habits.
The information collected is used to display individualized marketing content, such as banner ads. The use of these cookies may involve the storage and use of personally identifiable information for the display of individually tailored content and/or sharing of this data with a third party for the same purpose. Any information stored with the use of these cookies may be passed on to third parties.
- We work with the company Precis Digital to manage Internet ads in an attempt to show you ads that are relevant to you
- We collaborate with the company Loyalitetsbureauet Bazaki ApS on the use of the Heyloyalty system to manage our newsletter, as well as Raptor in an attempt to show you styles that are relevant to you.
- If you say yes to receiving messages from Zizzi directly via the browser, we will send you browser-based messages directly via your browser. If you are already a Club Zizzi member, we will link these cookies with your existing membership data.
How to reject or delete your cookies
You can always reject cookies on your computer by changing the settings in your browser. Where you find the settings depends on which browser you use. However, you should be aware that if you do, there are many features and services that you cannot use because they presuppose that the website can remember the choices you make.
How to opt out of push notifications from Zizzi
It is possible to unsubscribe from push notifications in your browser.
If you use Chrome as your browser, you can do so as follows:
1. Click the padlock in the address bar
2. Next to notifications, select "Do not allow"
Website owner and contact information
This website is operated and owned by:
Zizzi Denmark ApS
E-mail customerservice: email@example.com
Telephone customer service: +45 70301416